No Risk 30-Day Oxygen Satisfaction TrialIf you’re not satisfied with the Philips portable you purchased, we’ll exchange it for another portable to meet your oxygen needs.
Philips SimplyGo Mini Videos
SimplyGo Mini Batteries Available
OxiMedical Full Service Program Includes:
- No Risk 30-Day Trial with a 100% Oxygen Guarantee. Our 30-Day Trial guarantees you picked the right mini portable oxygen concentrator for your oxygen needs. If you’re not satisfied with the portable you purchased, we’ll exchange it for the portable that meets your needs. By testing the portable in your home at your convenience, so you can assure your oxygen needs are met, while active and at rest.
- 3 Year Factory Warranty If you wish to sell your portable to a third party, we will honor the warranty. NOTE: The Factory DOES NOT Transfer Warranties – ONLY Authorized Dealers
- Trade-In Upgrade Program If you need to Upgrade to a Higher Flow Portable or a Lighter Portable.
- Warranty Transfer Quality If you need to sell your portable to a third party we’ll honor the warranty
- Loaner Program If your concentrator needs to be sent in for repair while under warranty, we will provide you with a Loaner Portable while your Portable is being Repaired.
- Buy Back Program If you do not have a need for the portable in the future.
When it comes to toughness, SimplyGo Mini is no pushoverDuring development, SimplyGo Mini was rigorously tested and subjected to extreme conditions including impacts, vibrations, and temperatures to deliver reliable performance day in and day out.
- a long-life compressor,
- a high-impact resistant design,
One attractive packageSimplyGo Mini’s non-clinical style and ease-of-use make it appealing to oxygen users. An attractive and highly functional carrying case allows you to either carry SimplyGo Mini over the shoulder or place it in our light weight mesh backpack.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow long can SimplyGo Mini operate on battery power?
|Typical Battery Power Duration-of-Use|
|Flow Setting||Standard 8-Cell Battery||Extended 16-Cell Battery|
|1.0 (11 milliliters)||5.0 hours||10 hours|
|2.0 (22 milliliters)||4.5 hours||9 hours|
|3.0 (36 milliliters)||4 hours||7 hours|
|4.0 (44 milliliters)||3.5 hours||6.0 hours|
|5.0 (50 milliliters)||3 hours||5 hours|
|Weight:||5 lbs with standard battery 6 lbs with extended battery|
|Size:||9.4″ x 8.3″ x 3.6″ with standard battery|
|Pulse Flow Settings:||Setting 1 = 11 ml Setting 2 = 22 ml Setting 3 = 33 ml Setting 4 = 44 ml Setting 5 = 50 ml|
|Oxygen Concentrations:||At least 87% at all settings (maximum of 96%)|
|Sound Level:||40 dBA typical at settings 2 and 20 BPM|
|AC Power:||Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Output: 19 VDC, 6.3 A max Power Consumption: 120W while charging|
|DC Power:||Input: 12 – 16 VDC (19 VDC, 6.3 A)|
|Alarm:||No breath, low oxygen concentration, high breath rate, technical fault, low battery, no flow, depleted battery, external power failure|
|Operating Altitude:||Up to 10,000 ft. (3,048 m)|