Less than 9 Pounds!
Provides up to 2 liters per minute
The Respironics SimplyFlo is a smallest home concentrator available. Weighing less than 9 pounds, it’s light enough for travel.
The Respironics SimplyFlo comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
The smallest and lightest stationary concentrator in the world!
The SimplyFlo stationary oxygen concentrator is the latest addition to the Philips Respironics oxygen portfolio. It has two LPM continuous flow oxygen delivery capability and is designed for use overnight and while away from home.
Weighing less than nine pounds, SimplyFlo is the lightest continuous flow stationary oxygen concentrator available. It operates on external power only and has no internal battery.
An optional travel accessory case allows oxygen patients to easily transport SimplyFlo between locations.
SimplyFlo stationary oxygen concentrator:
- Weighs only 8.5 pounds
- Has 2 LPM continuous flow capability
- Is easy to transport
- SimplyFlo is intended to make it easier to balance the demands of oxygen therapy with your desire to maintain a healthier, more active lifestyle
Respironics SimplyFlo Product Specifications
|Input Voltage||100 to 240 VAC|
|Input Frequency||50-60 Hz|
|Average Power Consumption||120 Watts max|
|87 to 96% at all settings|
|Liter Flow||0.5 LPM, 1 LPM, 1.5 LPM, 2 LPM|
|Weight||< 9 lbs. (4.1 kg)|
|Sound Level||50 dBA (nominal) at 39 inches (1m) at 2 LPM|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||11.5 in (29.2 cm) H, 10 in (25.4 cm) W, 6 in (15.2 cm) D|
|Alarms||Low Oxygen purity, No flow, System Technical Fault, Loss of power|
|Operating Temperature||41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)|
|Storage/Transport Humidity||-4° to 140° F (-20° to 60° C)
up to 95%, non condensing
|Outlet Pressure||6.4 PSIG max|
|Operating Altitude||0 to 10,000 ft (0 to 3,078 m)|
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Manufacturer’s Note: Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide a loaner unit to the individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
- We are only authorized to sell and ship Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States.