Call Us for More information at 800-996-7324
Quiet Home Unit, providing 1-5 liters per minute
The Respironics EverFlo Q is a small, quiet home concentrator. Weighing only 31 pounds, it’s light enough to pack in the back of your car for overnight travel.
The Respironics EverFlo Q comes with a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
Respironics’ compact, 31-pound EverFlo Q stationary oxygen concentrator is the first ultra-quiet concentrator available at an affordable price. The new EverFlo Q combines the small size, light weight and low maintenance of the popular EverFlo oxygen concentrator, with the added value of an ultra-quiet sound level. With EverFlo Q, you get the benefits of an ultra-quiet concentrator without the burden of paying an ultra-large premium.
- Ultra quiet – 40 dBA typical
- Lightweight and easy to transport at 31 pounds
- Compact, ergonomic design takes up less space, looks less like a medical device
- No homecare provider filter change for two years
- Uses less power and produces less heat, so it’s more patient-friendly
- No filters for the patient to change
Respironics EverFlo Q Product Specifications
|Input Voltage||120 VAC /- 10%|
|Average Power Consumption||350 Watts|
|93% ( /- 3%)|
|Liter Flow||0.5 – 5 liters per minute|
|Weight||31 lbs. (14 kg)|
|Sound Level||40 dBA typical|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||23 in (584 mm) H, 15 in (381 mm) W, 9.5 in (241 mm) D|
|OPI (Oxygen Percentage
Indicator) Alarm Levels(only for model with OPI)
|Low Oxygen: 82%, Very Low Oxygen: 70%|
|Operating Temperature||55° to 90° F (12° to 32° C)|
|Oxygen Purity Alarms(only for model with OPI)||Low oxygen at 83%|
|Storage/Transport Humidity||-30° to 160° F
(-34° to 71° C)
up to 95% RH
|Outlet Pressure||5.5 PSI|
|Operating Altitude||0 to 7,000 ft (0 to 2,286 m)|
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Manufacturer’s Note: Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide a loaner unit to the individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
- We are only authorized to sell and ship Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States.